miss afk
can someone explain this korean gag to me, please? 제가 옥상에서 떨어졌습니다. 그런데 나뭇가지에 걸렸어요. 그래서 살았죠. 그럼 이건 뭐라고 할까요? 정답은... 덜 떨어진사람
2
0
he was fallen from the roof but he couldn't reach to the ground cuz he was caught on the brench of the tree. so u can say it's not completely fallen. it's a play on words. 덜 means deficient,not complete 떨어지다 means fall and 덜떨어지다 has own meaning by itself. it means there is some dirt on his head like a children. means still thinking or doing like a child and not completely grown yet. they use this word(덜떨어지다(덜떨어진:adjective)) for weird person or slow or childish or someone who did a ridiculous thing or dummy or.... e.g. 덜떨어진 녀석. 덜떨어진 여자. 덜떨어진 남자. 덜떨어진 사람...
I fell off the top of a building. But I was hooked on a tree's branch. So I was safe. Then what do you call this situation? The answer is ... The person who fall off insufficient (in korea it means retard) Say, 덜 떨어진 사람 = retard in Korea
miss afk
Korean