hamza_cool_2011
are the following senences correct or incorrect?correct the mistakes 1.i loved the meal we had last night 2.i think the architects are very creative who design new buildings in Dubai 3.have you brought the CD which i was telling you about it 4.the place where we met is the oldest square it town 5.i like visiting places where are close to the sea 6.people who buy designers clothes they just want to show how rich the are. 7.he was a painter whose painting were not well known in his lifetime. 8.i havent had any opportunity to speak with people who nativ language is english. 9.do you remember that small town where had a beautiful clock tower in the centre? 10.women don't have to leave their jops who have children.
2
0
1.I loved the meal we had last night 2.I think the architectures who design the new buildings in Dubai are very creative 3. have you brought the CD that I was telling you about? 4. the place where we met is the oldest square in town 5.I like visiting places that are close to the sea 6.people who buy designers clothes just want to show how rich they are. 7.he was a painter whose painting was not well known in his lifetime. 8.I haven't had any opportunity to speak with people who's native language is english. 9.do you remember that small town where it has a beautiful clock tower in the centre? 10.women who have children don't have to leave their jobs
hamza_cool_2011
Arabic, Bosnian, Croatian, English, Serbian