nozturk
Are these sentences ok and natural?? That's all I know so far. My all staff were in it. I hope it's okay my coming. I hope it's okay my coming over. I hope it's okay my stopping by. You're crying for everything. You made everyone think I did that.
That's all I know so far. My ENTIRE staff were in it. I hope it's okay my coming. I hope it's okay my coming over. I hope it's okay my stopping by. You CRY for everything. You made everyone think I did that.
All okay, except for the following: My entire staff was on it. (talking about a problem or situation) I hope it's okay my coming. (vernacular, repeated subject, commonly heard) I hope it's okay my coming over. (vernacular, repeated subject, commonly heard) I hope it's okay my stopping by. (vernacular, repeated subject, commonly heard) You're crying about everything.