alej21
what does this "司司"? I found it "司" in the dictionary but just by itself means "take charge of, control, manage; officer" but in combination "司司" I have no Idea, please help me. I was able to translate this "香港特別行政區財政司司長- 维基百科,自由的百科全书" which according to the translation means "Financial Secretary of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia" but I don't know the next one's: 1.我也好像认识你司司 2.司司宝贝 3.我好喜欢你啊司司 联系方式上传者有吗I understand everything else just "司司" no,how do I translate that ? how do I use it?
15
0
財政司=the Bureau of Finance is a single word,and so does司長=an official who is in charge of that department. 司司isn't a word, but maybe it's a nick name. We Chinese usually double a single character to address a certain people or thing. For example, 狗狗=doggie ,白白=a white dog's name, 佳佳=a girl's name, 喓喓=a bug's name for babies to learn. Seems like you failed to understand the structure of the proper noun. 香港特別行政區財政司司長=香港特別行政區的財政司的司長 香港特別行政區and財政司are both qualifiers for 司長. So that we would know the director is from Hong Kong instead of other places, and he or she is working in the fiancial bureau instead of other department.
Normalmente no se usa "司司" en China menos ese caso de tomarlo como nombre. Y apenas se usa como un nombre. Esta frase "香港特别行政区财政司司长" se debe dividir en tres partes: 香港特别行政区—财政司—司长, “财政司”es un ministerio del gobierno, y “司长”es como "dirigente, jefe, director...", un cargo de funcionario.
sorry I don't not very will be English , but i know this'司司"is a person's name
It's a nickname
it's not 司司 it's 財政司司長 which is the HK transliteration from English "Financial Secretary" http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/香港特別行政區財政司司長
alej21
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), Korean