Nina
Help me to construct sentences corretly: 1. Recently, (comma?) it has (?)become known that.... ? I want to say this, don't know how to do it right: 2. He not only didn't help them, but also aggravated the situation... 3. I will come.....(at any time convenient for you??) thanks!the title should be: help me construct!
1. It has recently become known that..... 2. Not only was he unhelpful, but he also aggravated the situation. 3. What time would be convenient for you?
Hello, the first one sounds a little odd, but I guess it would be "revently it has become known that...", although I would put something like "recently it has come to knowledge that..." 2. Not only did he not help them, but also he aggraved the situation. 3."I will arrive at any time convenient to you. And the title should be "Help me to construct THESE sentences correctly" I hope I have helped here, since I´m not a native English speaker. Veiksmi!
I think that you are trying to say: Recently I found out that... or you can also say it like this: I just found out that... These are two ways of saying you just learned something new. In the second sentence the English is correct; very good! You could also say it like this: He made the situation worse rather than helping. Third sentece: I'll (I will) come whenever it's (it is) good for you. The shortened words are contractions, which combine two words for convenience. They are very common in English. You did well!