aysha74
hi i would like to learn korean and i would like to know why kind of method have you try?
2012年10月12日 21:39
6
0
Well i used a website called 'Talk To Me in Korean' , it's free of charge and it's simply the best. The only downside is that you should learn how to read and write first, as in just recognize each 'letter' and be able to read it ( doesn't matter if you don't understand this ) because Talk To Me in Korean doesn't tell you how to read and write. However, it does talk about sentence structures, vocabulary etc.. This website also teach you the Seoul dialect, which is helpful. There are also a variety of different things that is helpful. Furthermore, you can download the audio file and a pdf notes made by TTMIK for free. It's absolutely brilliant :) Here's the first lesson: http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/lessons/l1l1/ Hope this is helpful to you ^.^
2012年10月12日
Hi, my name is Emoo hope to meet u to exchange experience about learning languages i am a native Arabic speaker . like to learn English for my ielts test For immagiration I need to live my next life in another country where I can feel with my self so I need to be perfect in English to change all my life and i hope if i can improve your Arabic language this is my contact information on Skype Emamelmasry3 on Viber and what is app my number is +2001114154070 . on Facebook Orroras@yahoo.com
2015年10月1日
As an korean, korean language is probably difficult to learn because words and grammars are not so much from west syntax and Lexicon. But i love to help you, if you like.
2012年12月14日
You could try Rocket Korean. It a beginners course that teaches both spoken and written Korean. They have a free trial if you want to try the course out before you buy it. Have fun! www.rocketlanguages.com
2012年10月15日
aysha74
Arabic, English, French, Italian, Korean
Arabic, English, Korean