Peter Dechi
Do I paraphrase "cleanse trace of seppia "properly? 在清理Ssppia尸体的时候 I uncovered it while cleansing trace of Seppia. 我在她的东西中发现了它 Secreted among her things. I found it among her things when cleaning Seppia‘s body. I don't really understand "cleanse trace"
It could mean two other things. (I didn't see the series) 1. Seppia's body is not in the room, but traces (small things) of her body are left, such as blood. In that case you could say 'cleansing any traces of Seppia's body', or removing any small clues that Seppia's body was there. 2. 'Cleansing' can mean a ritual cleaning of a body, performed as a rite in many religions after death. This would be if Seppia's body was left in the room where whatever it was that was 'secreted among her things' was found.
You are right, it's not proper in modern English, it is from a historical TV show named Spartacus:vengeance and I am translating its subtitle
Hi. I am not sure the exact meaning of this sentence. I think it is probably not spelled totally correct and may have a different meaning. I think it should say "cleaning traces". Traces are small pieces of something left over after something has left. Don't worry about it too much. It is not a common statement in English.