Dini
Does anyone know any theory about listening skills? The title of my final project in my department is "An Analysis of the 3rd Grade Students' Ability in Listening Comprehension by TOEFL Listening Practice Test." I need more theories about listening skills in learning English as foreign language. Please let me know if you have some suggestions of what book I should have. Thanks :)
2
0
Hey , Listen to the material only once at one time, keep in mind you only have one chance so try your best to catch the contents as much as possible, if you cannot catch some words or sentences, let it be. It can help you build a good language sense and get the habit of listening sentence by sentence instead of word by word. Be patient! Don’t worry if you can only catch 30-50 per cent of the whole, please do re-listening after a period of time, say, two weeks later. I just suggest to watch movies with good dialogues and plot thread in english. and try to make habit for listening english music.
Dini
English, Indonesian