I'd like to study in China and do a foreign exchange I want to study in China, I'd like to be a foreign exchange student and take a few weeks/months out in China. I'd like to do it sometime around September 2013 because i will be finished with my college course around that time. I'd like to go through a company, i don't want to just turn up at someones door and expect them to feed me. I'd like to take a few months out of England so that i can get a taste of China. I want to be a teacher in China after I've been to a English university and graduated. I'm also willing to have a foreign exchanged student here in England at my home with my family in return of me staying at their home with their family. A few questions i'd like to have answered... -Would it be possible for me to stay with a family? -How much would it cost me? -Would i be able to get a job whilst in China?
Oct 13, 2012 8:06 PM
Answers · 15
It would be possible for you to stay with a family, but I do not recommend you to do that. Stay in a dorm room on campus is much cheaper and safer in China. It will cost you at least 150 pounds a months for a living. I think it is illegal to work on a student visa. You had better not take the risk.
October 14, 2012
Hello.I am a college student in China,and maybe i can help you.Which city do you want to stay in?I am a native in Shanghai.So if you want to go to Shanghai,maybe i can be more helpful
October 14, 2012
Hi, Iam from china. Would it be possible for me to stay with a family? It is diffcult for you to stay with a family. Maybe you can stay with you colleagues and friends from China. -How much would it cost me? For living, do not need much money. -Would i be able to get a job whilst in China? you can find a job in China.
October 14, 2012 The most common way for foreigners to go study in China is to get a CSC scholarship. You won't live in somebody's home, but rather a dorm room. Still, you can get out and socialize with the Chinese all you want. I am sure they will be more than happy to help you with your Chinese if you help them with their English. The CSC scholarship award can cover your tuition, and books. You also get a small monthly stipend which is probably enough to live off of if you are frugal, but you should really bring as much money as you can if you want to have fun. I believe it is also "illegal" to work on a student visa, yet I hear of people doing it all the time. Still, it's obviously a risk and you could be deported. By the way, I haven't done this yet. I've just been researching it as I also plan to do it next September if I get the CSC scholarship. Perhaps someone who actually has done it can weigh in. Good luck!
October 13, 2012
qq:809805958 email:[email protected] i am in beijing.
May 29, 2013
Show more
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!