magic33
我有问题。"在"的用法 I have encountered two sentences. But I'm not sure why the verb is on different locations. 他在中国学习。 花儿放在桌子上。 On the first sentence, the verb is placed after "在" On the second sentence, the verb is placed before "在" Is there a pattern for this? 我以为,动词应该是在"在的后边"
11
0
1、生存、活着; 2、所处的地点:长在我心。 3、属于、处于:他在厂里。 4、决定于:成功还在自己。 5、副词 adv :他在睡觉; 6、介词:在那边
these are two speech patterns in the first -- the verb is after the location 他 在 中国 学习。 in the second -- the location is after the verb 花儿 放 在 桌子 上。
Hello, i have got your question. 他is subject ,在 is verb . BUt in the sentence of 花儿放在桌子上.花儿 is subject ,but the verb is 放。 and 在 here is to show the position. So they are on different locations.
Actucally,you can take 他在中国学习 as 他住在中国学习,then it's after the verb 住。I just use it to help understand better. We Chinese seldomly speak like that.
Yes. An this is slightly advanced grammar. Firstly, 在 is a verb, and means "to be (at a place)". 他在中国学习。= He is in China and studying. 花儿放在桌子上。 = There are flowers on the table. This second one is a different structure to the first. The verb here is 放在, and it means: "has been placed on".
magic33
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Filipino (Tagalog)
Chinese (Mandarin)