alej21
怎麼樣 vs 怎么様 ? a friend of mine wrote it this way 怎麼樣 I knew it was this way 怎么様 so when he wrote this 怎麼樣 I was like 0_0 what does that mean, apparently it means the same and correct me if I'm mistaken I guess the differences are one is simplified and the other one is traditional. but I'm learning chinese simplified why people still write in traditional if they write traditional chinese I won't understand =´(
怎麼樣 = tradition Chinese 怎么様 = simplified Chinese characters Your friend is either from Taiwan, Hong Kong, or a second generation Chinese immigrant. Simplified characters were introduced on the Mainland in 1955. Traditional characters are still used in Taiwan and Hong Kong. They all mean the same thing though.
意思一样。前一个为中文繁体字,后一个是简体字。
1 ) They are almost the same. Residents from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao or some overseas Chinese use traditional Chinese. We residents on the mainland prefer to use simplified Chinese. It's just that we hold different opinions of using characters. You should ask them why. We mainland people don't care as long as can use chracters. 2 ) If you have problems with traditional forms, you can download kingsoft office software=WPS(金山office) which is free of charge. It can turn traditional forms into simplified ones. Just check the button 简繁. Here is the link. http://www.wps.cn/
怎麼樣= traditional Chinese 怎么様 is wrong. It should be 怎么样= simplified Chinese 様 is Japanese Kanji
怎么样 = Simplified 怎麼樣 = Traditional perhaps you should notify people what you are learning Simplified especially if you talk to people online as many of them write Traditional symbols, for example in Taiwan and HK