Paulina
What's the difference between "I want to dance" and "I wanna dance"? Thank you
"wanna" is a short form of 'want a' or 'want to' used as a transcription of informal speech. It is not used in formal English except when the the sentence is meant as a transcription of actual words spoken. e.g. He told me "You gotta do what you wanna do" Examples of this transcription are as follows: I want a new house --> I wanna new house (Less frequently used) I want to purchase a new house --> I wanna purchase a new house (More frequently used) Once again, it is not an actual word in formal English. A similar word if "gotta" which is the short form of "got to" e.g. I got to have a new house --> I gotta have a new house
wanna is equal to want to. there is no difference, but wanna is an informal form.
"Wanna" sounds like baby talk, or as if the speaker is lazy and uneducated. At best, it sounds like the person is more emotional than logical (cf. my baby talk comment). Even though you'll see it used, don't be conned into thinking it's legitimate.
wanna and want to both are same ,you can use both!!!!!!!!!