samuqa
sange saboor - 2 hichki nemifahme che haali daaram che donyaaye roo be zavaali daaram hichki - nemifahme - (is there an ezafe here?) che - haali - daaram - che - donyaaye - (ye is an ezafe, i guess) roo - be - zavaali - daaram -
8
1
REVISED * hichki = hichkas ~ no one, nobody * nemifahme or nemifahmeh = nemifahmad ~ doesn't understand We use negative verb with "hichki" unlike in English e or eh in here is the spoken form of (ad) and they aren't ezafeh. These are for the third person verbs. (he eats ~ mikhoreh = mekhore = mikhorad) (he writes ~ mineviseh = minevise = minevisad) (he has ~ daareh = daare = daarad) * che ~ what , such * haali = haal + i ~ a feeling English hasn't a word that can exactly show the meaning of haal. For example Persians say "haalet chetoreh?" it means "How are you?" but it exactly is "How is your haal?". Haal is the whole condition of a person that contains his mood, health, feeling, and … i is an addition (ezafeh) that is equal to "a" in English. It is used for indefinite nouns. For example (a man who … ~ mardi keh …) but we use it in plural nouns too (sometimes in the form of ii) (scientists who … ~ daaneshmandaani keh …) (men who … ~ mardhaaii keh …) daaram ~ I have * che ~ what , such * donyaa ~ world donyaa+ye : ye is ezafeh to link donyaa with its adjective. We use ye instead of -e- for words ending with oo (و) and aa (ا). Examples : (medaad-e sabz ~ green pencil) but (chaaghoo-ye tiz ~ sharp knife) (daryaa-ye tamiz ~ clean sea). * roo be = toward * zavaal+i = decline roo be zavaal ~ declining roo be zavaali ~ a declining … donyaa-ye roo be zavaali ~ a declining world * daaram = I have So it will be : "Nobody (can) understand such a feeling (mood) I have, (Nobody can understand) such a declining world I have"
Hello... I'm sure about the second part... donyayee roo be zaval is not "noun + noun" but "noun+adj"... I mean "roo be zaval" is an adjective. about the first question, I think there is no ezafe there...."che" is called an "ambiguous title"... it has the exact function of "what" in english...both in being a question word and being an adjective.
samuqa
English, French, Persian (Farsi), Portuguese, Spanish
English, French, Persian (Farsi), Spanish