1. They can't have missed the train!
2. And I feel like I could look into your eyes for hours and not get tired.
3. When we talk, I feel completely at peace and I don't want to stop.
4. It is difficult for the U.S. government to count the number of illegal immigrants in the country.
5. President Obama is trying to improve schooling in the disadvantaged areas.
6. His lack of experience is obvious.
7. The documents are sent to all departments.
8. Your hard disk will be formatted.
9. What techniques can you spot in the parts of the sentences that are not underlined?
（I'm a little confused about this sentence, I don't know what's the meaning precisely)