junjie
Translation Exercises Part 4 (English to Mandarin) 9 examples Please correct to the best of your ability. Thank you. 1. They can't have missed the train! 他们不能错过了火车啊! 2. And I feel like I could look into your eyes for hours and not get tired. 而且我觉得我很多小时能看看在你的眼中也不会累。 3. When we talk, I feel completely at peace and I don't want to stop. 我们讲话的时候,我完全觉得自己很安静也不想听。 4. It is difficult for the U.S. government to count the number of illegal immigrants in the country. 对美国政府很难计算多少人蛇在国内。 5. President Obama is trying to improve schooling in the disadvantaged areas. 奥巴马总统正在改进弱势地区的教育。 6. His lack of experience is obvious. 她的缺乏经验很明显。 7. The documents are sent to all departments. 这些文件全部的部门要发送。 8. Your hard disk will be formatted. 你的硬盘将会被重新格式化。 9. What techniques can you spot in the parts of the sentences that are not underlined? 在这些句子的部分没被划线,你能看有什么技术。
2:而且我想盯着你的眼睛看几个小时,我不会觉得累。 3:当我们说话的时候,我觉得很和睦并且不想停下来。 4:美国政府很难查明国内有多少非法移民 5:奥巴马正在努力改善贫困地区的教育 6很明显,他缺乏经验。 (不好意思,我英文水平有限,我只能帮你这么多了:)
1. 他们不可能错过火车的! 2. 而且我觉得我眼睛盯着你看很长时间都不会累。 3. 我们一聊起来,我就感觉非常自在,竟然都不想停下来。 4. 美国政府很难算出有多少非法移民在境内。 5. 奥巴马总统正在尝试改进落后地区的教育。 6. 她经验不足是很明显的。 7. 这些文件要送到各个部门。 8. 你的硬盘将会被格式化。 9. 句子中这些没划线的部分,你能看出有什么特征。
3.When we talk, I feel completely at peace and I don't want to stop. -Your translation:我们讲话的时候,我完全觉得自己很安静也不想听。 -My translation:当我们交谈的时候,我感到非常平静。并且不想停下谈话。 ***”听“means "listen".The correct word of "stop" is "停”。
哈哈哈哈哈哈 这个翻译太可爱多了
1. They can't have missed the train! 他们不可能错过了火车! 2. And I feel like I could look into your eyes for hours and not get tired. 而且我觉得就像我可以几个小时看着你的眼睛也不感到累。 3. When we talk, I feel completely at peace and I don't want to stop. 当我们谈话的时候,我觉得自己整个很平静并且不想停下来。 4. It is difficult for the U.S. government to count the number of illegal immigrants in the country. 对美国政府来说,很难计算出国内有多少非法移民。 5. President Obama is trying to improve schooling in the disadvantaged areas. 奥巴马总统正在试图改进落后地区的教育。 6. His lack of experience is obvious. 很明显他缺乏经验。 7. The documents are sent to all departments. 这些文件递交到了所有部门。 8. Your hard disk will be formatted. 你的硬盘将会被格式化。 9. What techniques can you spot in the parts of the sentences that are not underlined? 在这些句子没有加下划线的部分,你能看到采用了什么技术吗。 (I'm a little confused about this sentence, I don't know what's the meaning precisely)