Kate
Joking from colleague Today, the dishwashing liquid of our pantry is ran out. Then, one of my male colleague joking like this: Where is the Dishwashing liquid? Are you bring it home? I just reply like this: No, I haven't. You are bad. haha ;P How can I answer them with fun? That’s what I am wondering now.
Correction: Today, the dish washing liquid ran out. Then, one of my male colleague was joking like this: Where is the dish washing liquid? Did you take it home? I just replied like this: No, I haven't. You are bad. haha ;P You can always say to your males colleagues: Dishwashing liquid? What's that? I never do dishes ..... then laugh.
Today, our pantry ran out of dish-washing liquid. Then, one of my male colleagues joked, "Where is the Dishwashing liquid? Did you take it home?" I just replied, "No, I haven't. You are bad. haha ;P" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply "Why are you so concerned about it ? Are you trying to hide something ? :D" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reverse Psychology !