REGRET ... What is the thing that you have done and that you regret now?
Nothing ! I understand that all decisions we take belong to a particular moment. We take decisons that seem the best to us at that particular moment. I dont find it wise to use 'the benefit of hindsight to doubt our decisions at a different time with different circumstances. It just isn't fair. So, I regret nothing :) P.S. Also, I learn enough from my mistakes to become more mature everyday so that my future decisions are as correct as possible :)
i don't regret anything in my life... everyday happenings nd mishappenings add up a new experience to my life... and i am loving this procedure of learning a new thing and a new experience everyday.... so i do not regret anything...
If I have to talk about what we regret the most is what we didn't do and we would do easily now if we had a second chance.
Going to college when I was neither financially nor mentally prepared. Ended up dropping out and losing money. :( But learn from my mistakes, i did. :)