luffy
Must a blank followed the punctuation comma ? I am not sure whether this is right or not,but I think in Baidu some says yes,and some says no,so I am wondering how natives think of?
4
0
Yes, you do need the space!! It doesn't matter whether you write with a pen or type. Missing the space is simply a mistake. As FloridaSandy said, you need the space in pretty much every single case.
I agree with Sivaprasad that it matters only when you are writing/typing. But when you are typing, it is quite important to leave a blank space (in the US, we call this simply a space) after every comma and period and also, of course, after each question mark, exclamation point, colon, or semi-colon. I cannot think of any punctuation mark that is an exception, although someone may correct me. I am certain about the need for a space after the items I named. Good question! :)
This is only a concern when you are typing it out. Writing or speaking does not deal with blanks. The only reason you should have blanks is to make it look better :)
luffy