Translation Exercise Part 5 (English to Mandarin)
1. She looked at him and said, “I will be back in five minutes!”
2. The old car doesn’t need to be fixed.
3. I just bought my sister’s old house for two million dollars.
4. After today, I will have worked here for ten years。
5. I wouldn’t have touched that button if I were you.
6. In five minutes, I will have been working for ten hours.
7. “I would like more tea,” she said to the server
8. If he tries hard enough, Bill could become an actor some day.
9. I simply cannot wait to get there!
10. In two days, I will be the fifth person to have landed on the moon.
11. “Tommy,” she said, “Could you please be quiet?”
12. If I were president, I would make healthcare more affordable.
13. Spot, my dog, is the fastest runner in the whole (or entire) neighborhood.
14. When I am sixteen, I am going to get my license.
15. Sophia said, “Get out of the rain!”
16. Once the train arrives, we will be on our way.
17. When I turn forty five, I will have been a coal miner for twenty two years
18. My plan was adopted by them.
19. She was almost hit by a car.
20. Mary is respected by everyone.