Kahira
Are these sentences correct? "あなたたちが私を毒害でした?" (Did you want to poison me?) Can I say it like that? Or does the "思う" miss here? I don't know where to insert it... "このがアルコールで味がでした" (It tasted like alcohol)
3
0
I m sorry I forgot to write common way to say Did you want to poison me?=あなたたちは私に毒をもりたかった。 this way we common to say in Japanese
I think word of "毒害”is not use in Japan may charge "弊害”、" 害” ”害悪” or ”害毒” may be nest is " 害毒” I think . as you say so use "思う” may drop this case but you need to change a little change "は”I/O "が” and "害毒” I/O "毒害”and +word of "思う” will be "あなたたちはわたしを害毒とおもいました” your sentence by other way" You are really hate me " nearest mean of sentence can I make. other one is correct Japanese.   becames "   
"あなたたちが私を毒害でした?" It doesn't make sense. If you want to say "Did you want to poison me?", you could say 私を毒殺したかったの? or something. It depends on the context. It tasted like alcohol それはアルコール(or お酒)の味がした。 I hope my English makes sense.
Kahira
German, Japanese
Japanese