Justina F
Correction please. My son is 2years now,he put anything he sees in his mouth.If i want to tell him to remove it from his mouth,please what is the best sentence to use whenever he put something in his month.I would love to know.Again,He yawns always.What is the best sentence to use for he.Is it (1) put your fist in ur mouth or put your fist infront of your mouth.pls i would love to know
Haha :) that's so cute ... When he pouts something in his mouth, say "STOP ! Don't put that in your mouth" and generally just say "STOP ! Don't do it" and you can explain it later "This is a bad thing, don't put this in your mouth" When he yawns, say "Put your hand in front of your mouth" "Cover your mouth when you do this'' "Cover your mouth when you yawn" and later you can tell him that a demon will enter his mouth if he doesn't cover it up when he yawns :P
He is too young to act like an adult! leave him alone!
If he is putting something in his mouth, I would say, "Stop! do not put that in your mouth." If he is yawning, say "put your hand in front of your mouth." Or, "cover your mouth with your hand." 2 year olds are so fun aren't they? :-)