Judy Chang
Does it make sense? does this sentence work? Its for a friend who is always depressed.Thanks! Get your ways and stop pushing yourself to the corner。
Get a grip of yourself and stop backing yourself into a corner.
What doyou mean by 'get your ways'? We would say "find your way", or "figure it out", maybe... I think based on the context, you want to say: "get over it", or "get yourself together", or "figure it out"... depends on exactly what you mean to say, they are all appropriate but are used in different situations. let me know if that helps..
I dont think "get your ways" is proper. Better use "mend your ways". There is a lot more I would want to tell him/her but for now, ask him to read this. This is something i wrote two years back :) http://mylastbeat.blogspot.in/2010/01/life-thru-my-eyes.html
Its -> It is (It's) for a friend... Get your ways and stop pushing yourself to the corner。 Depending on your meaning of "Get your ways" * Get a grip on yourself. (not of) * Find your own path. Depending on your meaning of "stop pushing yourself to the corner" * Stop hiding in the corner, and get reconnected with the world. * Stop waiting for someone to rescue you. * Stop being afraid.
That's great...