Mary
Can you give me some suggestion? I'm an English beginner,I want to read some book about English to improve my English?Can you give me some suggestion?
Which one do you like the best? 1.music 2.Books 3.movies ? In my country there are short stories for learners, I think you have them too! You can use them Or you can choose your favorite English songs and listen to them, then search for their lyrics and once again listen and read at the same time, (I suggest a website, It rocks! lyricstranslate.com). If you're a fan of movies, you can wacth lots of them Or TV series, they help, believe me!! You'll learn how to comunicate like native English speakers, you'll learn slang phrases and so many other things. Just keep in touch with English, no matter how. ;) Good luck.
Hi Mary.... As you are an english beginner you should read English News Papers, English novels like Chetan Bhagat's (Two States, Three Mistakes of my life). But remember one thing mary while reading these things please keep dictionary along with you. It really helps a lot. Hope u will get help from my suggestion in a positive way.
You can read The Giver. I read this book in middle school. It will be a little challenging at first but it's a very good book and worth doing the translations.