Sarah
Need help with confusing grammar. I need help with these grammar questions, they always confuse me. How do you say them in Japanese? I'll try to translate them, but I'll probably get them wrong xD Examples: They taught me, since I was a little girl to believe in Angels and fairytales 女のこから、みんなが教えてった、天使とおとぎ話を信じて。 Nobody knows hot to explain it. 誰にも説明知らない。 It has to be this way. ..... Whenever I want to translate "that" in the sentence I don't know how. For an example "that hug me" or "that are always there for me" Thanks :)
Nobody knows hot to explain it. Nobody=subject knows=verb how to explain it=object 誰もそれを(=it)どうやって説明するかを(=how to explain)知らない。 nobody knows=誰も知らない I can't completely understand this sentence below, so please teach me at what kind of situation this sentence is used. They taught me, since I was a little girl to believe in Angels and fairytales. 彼らは私に教えた、なぜなら私は天使やおとぎ話を信じる少女であったからであると。