mayllt
is this a proper translation? original text:【"Estoy muy contenta de estar en el gran estado de Texas. ... La noble traditión espaňola que tanto contribuyo a Texas. Esta traditión comenzó cien aňos antes de que se colonizara Massachusetts, el estado de mi marido. ..." 】 translated version 【I am very happy to be in the great state of Texas. ... The noble Spanish tradition that contributed so much to Texas.This tradition began one hundred years before it was colonized Massachusetts, the state of my husband. ...】
2
0
This tradition began one hundred years before Massachusetts - the state of my husband - was colonized. This is better English. I have some doubts on the use of colonizara. Is it in future tense, if yes what is it doing in a sentence that is talking about the past.
I may not speak any Spanish. But I am around a lot of Spanish speaking people-so I do know how to understand and read Spanish. & I think this looks pretty accurate^^
mayllt