carl
what is the meaning of life ? can you talk about what the meaning of life is ?
3
0
HAPPINESS !!
life has many meanings depends on person to person some says "its an chain of experiences" in which you gets experiences whole life ,good,bad every type and finally death :), mean nothing you bring at the time of birth, and nothing you will take at death... but accourding many people,(specially in hindusim) life is not a chain of experiences,life is to understand, life is to achieve, life is to give, .our present life is based upon last life(birth) mean depends on old "karma" in short in my view life means "be happy always " and happiness is that feeling for which you need nothing just a "clear and right understanding"
Well, even if this is not really a question considering languages, I might as well give a short answer. I think the meaning of life is whatever you want it to be. Just try to do what you enjoy the most or what is most important to you. And try not to hurt others. That is all.
carl