有interract这个单词吗?求指教! 有interract这个单词吗?我查了字典、用了翻译机器,可还是找不到它,只看到有interact这个单词。但是MSN上有一句这样的句子:Theirs is also a world that necessarily does not often interract with the media. 这里出现了interract with的词组,但interract不能单独有这个词吗?很不解,求指教!
Oct 16, 2012 12:07 PM
Answers · 2
It's a misspelling. interract...X interact....O Only one "r".
October 16, 2012
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!