nozturk
Are these sentences ok and natural? What my point is I made some changes. (shop, office etc.) I made the place this way. I made the place what it is.
SENTENCE 1 : there should be two ''is''s or sentence can be rewritten e.g. What my point is, is I made some changes My point is that I made some changes ( more efficient) Or What I am trying to say is that I made some changes SENTENCE 2 I made the place this way. This is correct and may mean two things depending on the stress : "I" made the place this way -> Stress on I means it is you who made it this way I made the place this way -> No stress -> just a piece of information that you made it THIS way rather than some other way SENTENCE 3 I made the place what it is. This has only one meaning which is same as the first meaning given above, that it is YOU who made the place what it is. The entire credit goes to you Hope it is clear :)
My point is I made some changes. What my point is is I made some changes. The other two sentences are fine.