What is the different for these? "Does" and "Goes" words Till now I still don't know how and when to use these words, wonder if someone can explain it to me. Thank you :)
*** You have to say, "What is the difference between these" *** Does and Goes are completely different words. 'Does' is the third-person singular simple present form of 'do' ( to perform an action) So you can use it as : He does, she does etc. But when you use the first or the second person or the third person plural, you use do : You do, I do, they do exactly similar is Goes. It is the third-person singular simple present form of 'go' ( to move to another place) He goes, she goes I go, you go, They go :) Is this what you were asking ? e.g. I do homework She does her work They do maths carefully She goes to the market everyday I go to his house Why don't you go there ? They go to the mountains every year