ervincoj
For a native korean speaker regarding their use of Banmal and Jondaenmal Hello, I am a student at the University of Oregon, and for an assignment I have to ask 2 native Korean speakers some questions regarding their use of Banmal and Jondaenmal. I can email the assignment to you for further clarfication, but it basically asks which of these styles you would use in talking with your Father, your Mother and your older sibling, younger sibling, grandparents, girl/boyfriend, classmate (same age), student in same department 1 year older, and a student in the same department 2 years older, and a taxi driver. I also need a short written statement in korean confirming that your agree to take part in the 'interview', along with your name (I don't need it; my teacher does), but like I said, all of that information I would be happy to email to you in the assignment. I realize this is really short notice, but if you could help me out with this today, you would be saving my bacon so to speak, thank you so much for your time, and I hope you can help me out here, Thank you so much, Sincerely, Jesse Ervin-Combs ervincoj@gmail.com
1
0
Good , really very interesting question, I also want to know use of Banmal and Jondaemal.
ervincoj