will you please translate this in your language ---->>> When someone breaks your heart, leaves you suffering....... Then you come to me, my dear, my door is open and will always be open to you You don't need me right now, you will find many people that will like you (love you?). You are an ocean of beauty now. As many lotus flowers as you want will bloom in it. When the mirror starts scaring you, when your youth starts leaving you Then, you come to me, my dear. My head is bowed and will always bow to you. When someone breaks your heart......., There are no conditions in love, but you loved on conditions. When stars shine a little in your sight, you began to extinguish the flame from the Aarti. When you start falling from yourself, you start falling into darkness. Then, you come to me, my dear. This light has burned and will continue to burn for you.
Kaiyumian- Kokoro'sar uğo noru'te nara, maki ni noşi'arenat, Sore no, ëh ni kae'te, ai'dar, sa dake ni eńme'te. Ëh uğo lazı'sa nai ima, hito'den sa uğo ai'te uğo wakara'te. Sa uğa çotto meari'na de', ima, Hi'no'saki uğa nara'ńde hoşi'sa. Ciban uğa sa uğo nokore'te nara, sa uğa jibanza'te nara, Sore no, ëh ni kae'te, ai'dar, Ata'dar uğa korino'te, bejik'ta. Kokoro'sar uğo noru'te nara, Ai no renpou ja nai, demo, ai'sanat, bori'res ina. Mokoran'as uğa jika'te, sa kara, Aart'i no hi uğo şi'nde yo! Sa kara bana'te nara, gögak ni sobura'te. Sore no, ëh ni kae'te, ai'dar, kono hi uğa i'tte iru, to sa dake ni i'tte iru.
Why do you ask?
When someone breaks your heart, leaves you suffering....... 当有人伤了你的心,让你难过 Then you come to me, my dear, my door is open and will always be open to you 来找我吧,可怜的,我的门永远为你敞开 You don't need me right now, you will find many people that will like you (love you?). 即使不需要我的安慰,你也会找到爱你的人 You are an ocean of beauty now. As many lotus flowers as you want will bloom in it. 你就是一个美丽宽阔的池塘,塘中有许多你喜欢的荷花盛开 When the mirror starts scaring you, when your youth starts leaving you 当青春逝去,镜中的影像让你心伤 Then, you come to me, my dear. My head is bowed and will always bow to you. 来找我吧,亲爱的,我会低下头颅,永远向你臣服。 When someone breaks your heart......., 当有人伤了你的心 There are no conditions in love, but you loved on conditions. 你的爱因此附着了本不该有的种种条件 When stars shine a little in your sight, you began to extinguish the flame from the Aarti. 阿尔蒂爱的光芒向你闪烁,你却无情熄灭了他胸中的热情之火 When you start falling from yourself, you start falling into darkness. 在你渐渐倒下,落入无尽黑暗的时侯 Then, you come to me, my dear. This light has burned and will continue to burn for you. 来找我吧,亲爱的。希望之光燃烧着,并将继续为你燃烧
wow, very nice poem!