Please, check out my sentences on conditionals.
2. If I had had enough money with me then, I would have bought those designer sunglasses.
3. They will give you a refund, if you have a receipt.
4. These leather high-heeled shoes look really elegant. If they didn't pinch my feet terribly, I would buy them.
5. If Nelly is fashion conscious, she never can buy this ugly polka-dot green skirt for 10$ in the market.
6. If you buy a faulty thing in a sale, it may be difficult to exchange it or get a refund later.
7. If she don not stop going on shopping sprees every week, she will go bankrupt soon.
8. If you are not a shopaholic, you don't go into debt!
9. I really liked that full-length nylon anorak they had on special offer. I would buy it if it was my size.
10. If I was you, I would make a shopping list before leaving the house and would stick to it.
11. If she don't spend vast sums every month on credit, she cannot have a huge overdraft at the bank now.
12. I never bought this gorgeous fur coat if my friend would not lend me the money.
13. If you shop a lot, it wi ll be best to leave your credit card at home and pay in cash.
14. If you give a surprise gift of 30$, you will go straight to the shops and buy anything to wear?
15.Oh, no, Jane! If we buy this antique round table, we can go to pot.
16. If you always lose control of your, purse and your budget, you may be a shopaholic!
17. If Sam wasn't so impulsive like most teenagers, be would not spend 70$ on one item of clothing without thinking.
18. There’s no price on the jeans. If they is over 50$, I will have to put them back. I’m not going to spend that sort of cash on one pair of jeans.
19. If I was you, I would buy it. 100$ for a good leather coat? It’s a gift!
20. If you had had in the mood to shop yesterday, you also would have bought such a fancy blouse. It was half price, a real bargain.