phersy07
Can someone check these sentences please especially are they correct? or can I just them like that? I very much love this school..the students are nice and discipline case committed by the students is nearly zero... how lucky I am to be placed here.. It has always my interest to check facebook status because it feels like a real conversation only it's a virtual one. Is it alright to use 'I very much love...' or should it be 'I love ....' only. Sometimes it's to cliche to say 'I love it very much...'
To be honest those are pretty good sentences, only minor tweaks and punctuation are needed to make it seem a little more fluent, you do have a good grasp of it though so far :) Try saying it like this (this is without punctuation changes)... I love this school very much (or you could say "a lot" here... "very much" in this situation could be interpreted as corny or cliche like you said)..the students are nice and discipline cases (case should be the plural "cases") committed by the students are (is should be are) nearly zero... how lucky I am to be placed here.. (this sentence works it just sounds a little off maybe a bit too proper haha or cliche, like you're writing a poem, you could keep it the same or use "I am very lucky to be placed here" either way that one is up to you it's no big deal.) It has always "been" my interest to check facebook statuses (status should be changed to the plural "statuses") because it feels like a real conversation only it's a virtual one. So basically like this... "I love this school very much. The students are nice and discipline cases committed by the students are nearly zero. I am very lucky to be placed here." " It has always been my interest to check Facebook statuses because it feels like a real conversation, only it's a virtual one."