Amy
What is your favorite time of the year? What is your favorite time of the year? And why? Mine is summer because I rather be warm than cold.
7
0
I like summer and the smell of bbq's in the neighbourhood.
In India with temperatures touching 45-50 degree Centigrade in summers, I'd definitely be rather cold than be burnt :D I love winters but unfortunately they only stay for about 3 months. the temperature in most parts of the country during winters is a comfortable 5-20 Degrees.
As Sivaprasad Nair said it depends In which part of the world you live. I live in south Italy, here on summer the temperatures are about 28-40 C° but also the winter is cold below 10° and subzero. I don’t like low temperatures then I prefer spring and autumn. Spring is also very beautiful because you can enjoy the revival of all the nature with the smells and sounds.
WINTER....yeah!!! I love winter and guess what in our country the winter chill just started so I am feeling awesome!
I like autumn,not hot,not cold,just right!
Amy