Are these correct? - I had decided it since I was in my mother's womb. - As addition I also did it even in my dreams, I didn't eat those type of foods. Thank you :)
1. I had already decided when I was in my mother's womb. You cannot say: "I have decided since....." That just doesn't make sense. Since "deciding" is a momentary action, you cannot use it in period-expressions. 2. This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. In addition to what? What did you do in your dreams? You're probably trying to say: "I wouldn't eat those types of foods - not even in my dreams." "I wouldn't even dream of eating those types of foods." In addition...not.............WRONG not even........................RIGHT
The first sentence is correct. There are two things about the second. 1. Say either "additionally" or "also" but not both. It is not necessary to use two words that mean the same thing in this situation. 2. When applying a word like "type" to a plural like "those", it needs to be made plural as well. The fact that "foods" is plural doesn't matter. Just remember that it is "this/that type" and "these/those types" So the whole sentence would read something like: Additionally, I did it even in my dreams. I didn't eat those types of foods. Notice how I broke this up into two sentences. When expressing two complete thoughts like this it is generally better to separate them or use a conjunction with the comma to tie the thoughts together.
These are tricky because they're sort of odd sentences. - I had decided it since I was in my mother's womb. Since I'm assuming this is more figurative than literal, I might say, 'I have been decided about it since I was in my mother's womb' or 'I have felt this way about it since I was born' or 'I have felt this way about it for as long as I can remember.' Just a few suggestions to emphasize the longevity of your opinion, which I am thinking is your main point. - As addition I also did it even in my dreams, I didn't eat those type of foods. I wouldn't use 'In addition' with 'also,' you only need one. However, both sound a little odd with the use 'even', so I'll omit them for now. I would put even before the verb, it sounds more natural that way. I don't have much context, but putting those clauses together sounds weird because they sound very random. I'm putting 'although' to indicate that you were dreaming about eating some sort of food even though you don't eat it when you're awake. Typically also enhances the idea that this is not the norm. You can say that type of food or those types of foods, but you have to make sure there is singular or plural agreement throughout. SO, here's the finished product: 'I even did it in my dreams, although I typically didn't eat those types of foods.' This is a bit long, but I hope it's understandable and it helps! :)