helen
some question about grammar I was a student when I was young. Now I am a teacher. i went to the usa last year we ran five thousand meters yesterday he visited father in tapei yesterday he likes to play basketball he was very weak last year he works hard everyday itis reining when he went to school yesterday im reading newspaper when the train stopped He was a Catholic when he was a child I liked to swim when I was young. Now, I don’t because I am too old.
3
0
All of them are wrong. There are no capital letters and no full stops. On a test paper you would get zero.
I was a student when I was young. Now I am a teacher. I went to the USA last year. We ran five thousand meters yesterday. He visited HIS father in Tapei yesterday. (Make sure you specify whose father he's visiting. We like our possessive adjectives in English.) He likes to play basketball. He was very weak last year. He works hard everyday. IT WAS RAINING when he went to school yesterday. I WAS reading THE newspaper when the train stopped. He was a Catholic when he was a child. I liked to swim when I was young. Now, I don’t because I am too old. Make sure you remember capitalization and punctuation. Other than that, you only missed a couple. Go over past progressive tense. Excellent job! :)
In HanYu.... you don't have to worry about capital letters.... the characters are just the characters... which makes it: 方便 - 呵呵呵呵呵
helen
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish