magic33
你好,我不知道怎么翻译这些句子和短语。 你们好,怎么翻译这些英文句子和短语。谢谢。Please forgive me, if it is too many... 1.) I'll never give up. 2.) Do you have an ambition in life? 3.) My eyes are burning with determination. 4.) What is important is you have a golden heart. 5.) Half of my identity is missing. 6.) It is not yet too late. 7.) Don't be afraid of making mistakes, it will make you better. 8.) Education is your only weapon that will not fade away. 9.) There is a rainbow after a big storm. 10.) He who ask is a fool for just five minutes but he who does not ask is a fool for a lifetime.
1.) I'll never give up. 我永遠不放棄 2.) Do you have an ambition in life? 你有人生的志向嗎? 3.) My eyes are burning with determination. we usually do not say this way to describe oneself in Chinese. But if you want to express you are really determined you can still put it this way: 我眼中燃燒著熊熊的決心 4.) What is important is you have a golden heart. 重要的是你有顆善良的心 5.) Half of my identity is missing. -I do not know what you want to express with this. 6.) It is not yet too late. 現在還不遲 7.) Don't be afraid of making mistakes, it will make you better. 不要害怕犯錯,那能讓你成長 8.) Education is your only weapon that will not fade away. 教育是你唯一恆久的武器 9.) There is a rainbow after a big storm. 雨過總會天晴 10.) He who ask is a fool for just five minutes but he who does not ask is a fool for a lifetime. 發問的人頂多笨5分鐘,但不發問會笨一輩子
1,我将永不放弃。 2,你的生活有目标吗?/你有人生志向吗? 3,我的眼睛里燃烧着决心。 4,重要的是你有一颗金子般的心。 5,我的另一半身份是缺失的。 6,现在还不算太晚。 7,别害怕犯错误,它会让你变得更好。 8,教育是你唯一不会消失的武器。 9,暴风雨过后总会有彩虹。 10,一个人糊涂一时但不可能糊涂一世。 hope this can help you.
1.) I'll never give up. 我永远不会放弃。 2.) Do you have an ambition in life? 你对人生有抱负吗? 3.) My eyes are burning with determination. 我的眼神是坚毅的。 4.) What is important is you have a golden heart. 重要的是你有一颗金子般的心。 5.) Half of my identity is missing. 我正在失去一些个性。 6.) It is not yet too late. 还不算太晚。 7.) Don't be afraid of making mistakes, it will make you better. 不要害怕犯错,因为它会使你进步。 8.) Education is your only weapon that will not fade away. 教育是你最后一把不被淘汰的武器。 9.) There is a rainbow after a big storm. 暴风雨后,出现了彩虹。 10.) He who ask is a fool for just five minutes but he who does not ask is a fool for a lifetime. 问则明,不问则惑。
1 . 我将不会放弃。 2 .你对生活抱有什么期望吗 ? 3 . 从我眼里看到决心。 4 .重要的是你有一个金子般的心。 5 .? 6 .还不算太迟。 7 .别害怕犯错,它会使你更好。 8 .教育是你唯一不会退色的武器。 9.风雨之后总会有彩虹。阳光总在风雨后。 10.也许人会犯傻,但是不会永远犯错。 翻译的不好,你参考嘛。
谢谢你的看法。我感谢。 I see... Actually I really want to say is I want to explore the other side of my blood line... 因为我是一个混血儿。