Amy
Which is the natural sentence? ( she's in charge of~/ she's a~/... Which is the natural sentence? If here isn't any sentence that sounds natural, please give me other sentence. 1.She's in charge of bookkeeping-cum-assistant. 2.She's in charge of bookkeeping as well as assistant. 3.She's bookkeeping as well as assistant. 4.She's a bookkeeper and assistant.I mistyped setence 3. It should be *3.She's a bookkeeper as well as an assistant.
1. No 2. No 3. Yes 4. Yes
No 3: She's a bookkeeper as well as an assistant.
@Toran Thanks. Yes, I should use different words in English as well as in Korean, considering hearers and place.
You should definitely avoid using phrase 1 with any American that doesn't understand Latin very well. They might give you some weird looks. If you must use the word "cum" in this context be sure you pronounce it correctly!
I mistyped setence 3. It should be *3.She's a bookkeeper as well as an assistant.