helen
Exercises11 I have been swim everyday since 1980。 I already received your letter。 I heve never been to America。 He has a Christian when he was a child。 I have seen your grandfather。 Your brother has lived here long??? He has learned to play piano for longtime。 I have wrote three letters for him,but he didn`t replay。 I drove this car three years He has been a teacher since 1975 He has taught English for lomgtime I have seen Gone with the Wind I have had meal I have been to the beach three times this year I love u in my lifetime。 this exercises about Present Perfect Tense
Are you asking us to do your homework for you?
Did not understand what you want us to do. At least put up a question or a request in the title to let us know. anyway, I am assuming that you want these corrected, so here it is : (Only correcting the wrong ones) I have been swimming everyday since 1980 He was a christian when he was a child ( means he may not be a christian anymore) Has your brother lived here long? OR Has you brother been living here long ? He has been learning to play the piano since long I had written three letters for him,but he didn`t reply OR I wrote three letters .... I drove this car three years ago I drove this car for three years He has taught English for a long time I have seen "Gone with the Wind" I have had a meal I will keep loving you my entire life