Hello! Can you ask me is it right?
Hi! If you don’t mind, let me introduce myself.
I am a good humored, optimistic, friendly & gregarious guy. I like creativity and appreciate this trait in others.
I have two educations – secondary (programmer) and higher (psychologist) but work as a graphic designer in a trade company.
I’m learning English for communication with people of different nations and cultures around the world, for understand the books and movies in their original language & simply for broadening of mental outlook. My current level of English is Intermediate but last six months I didn’t have any conversation practice.
I am married since 2010 year and I’m very happy in wedlock because my beautiful wife is the best woman which I ever known. I think that Inner beauty is more important than a physical one but she has both. So I believe in true love and I wish everyone to taste this amazing feeling. It’s one of the greatest experience in life.
I like lots of things:
* Outdoor games (badminton, frisbee) and sport (bicycle, roller skates, workout on horizontal & parallel bars, etc.);
* Singing and playing guitar;
* Drawing and making models of clay, snow, plasticine, sand;
* Reading books and articles (generally science fiction, fantasy, modern & classic prose, popular science books, psychology & esoteric);
* Listening to music (good songs of all of genres);
* Watching movies (documental, comedies, animation, dramas, adventures, fantastic and thrillers);
* And my favorite hobby is meeting interesting, good, wise people.
I dislike a few things: outrageous lie, envy, gossip, perfidy, ignorance, prejudices & TV (as a place of their maximal concentration)
That’s all. Thank you for attention!