mvb75
What is the difference between "Hello" and "Hello there"? What is the difference between "Hello" and "Hello there"?Thanks for answers, but I'm still don't sure that understand these differences, I'm still don't know English well..
5
0
^That's not entirely true; "hello there" is (and can be used as) a phrase without the rest. Besides greeting someone, hello there is a way to get someone's attention more strongly upon greeting, used to "signal" to someone to let them know they're the one being said 'Hello' to instead of someone else --in/near a crowd of people, for example. (It's easier to ignore a "hello" than a "hello there".)
There isn't much difference, though "Hello there" is normally an interjection. It is often used if the speaker is surprised by the person to whom they are speaking. The full phrase is normally "Why, hello there". You might hear someone say "Why, hello there! I didn't see you when I walked in" or something similar.

thanks that was good post گیفت کارت اپل

mvb75