What is... an example of a cordial greeting ? Give an example of a greeting that is not so cordial.
I think maybe you are looking for an informal greeting - something used between friends and family members that know each other really well. Here's some examples: What's up? How's it going? Hey. Then you have some very "slang"y greetings - I recommend you do not use these because they will sound very funny. :) What up? Hey-o. Heya. Word. Hope that helps. :)
all greetings can be cordial or non-cordial ..greeting are not the matter of what "words" we use its depends on how we use them,what is our intention, what are our expression, for example my friend has birthday and i says him "happy birth dear" and if i says these words by giving him a tight hug with a warm smile on face (now you can easily understand the difference between cordial greeting and non-cordial greeting :)))))
right said rose :D Any why would you want a non cordial greeting anyway :D A "cordial greeting" is just written to emphasize the fact that the greeting was really friendly as opposed to apathetic
Depends what exactly you mean, so it what kinda of sentece are we talking about? I mean you can greet someone very nicely or greet someone indifferently (in other words you let the other person know with your body language you don't like him/her at all. Good luck ^^