Miss Roses
How do you know what sport is ment for you? Hi, I have a bit of a conflict with myself. I really want to try out a new sport. But I have no idea which one is good for me. At the moment I am looking at fight sports and climbing :P Anyone a suggestion or knows a fun sport?
7
0
It all depends on what you are good at. Here is a list of abilities which are relevant to sports and can be used to determine how good you are at something Co-ordination Flexibility Balance Muscular power Muscular endurance (stamina) choose a sports which needs the ones from these you are good at. Or ifg you have preferences, by all means try them out and know for yourself if you fare well or you don't. trying the ones that interest you is the best way. For fights, you can join karate, judo or other martial arts classes. I have limited idea about climbing. For Karate, you need to have good stamina and fast movements. Try to do exercises that help you perform better in those sports. For climbing, you need to have good upper body strength. So you need to lift weights. You must remember that once you take a sport, you have to build up these abilities in you too. So think about what interests you more and then take them. Personally, I love karate. though I am just an orange belt and had to leave midway due to an injury, I am recuperating with cardio and body strengthening exercises and will resume it soon.
Just do it, man. Stop finding excuses not to do something.
Hi! If you are thinking about fight types (martial rats) it is an already a half-made decision you would make. I have been doing some sports: tennis (proffesionally), swiming (for pleasure), taekwondo (for the sake to have some commom skills of self-deffence). There are several people who prefer chess as an activity (I am not sure whether it is sport or not, since I see nothing active, except sitting and using brains instead of running and enjoying game in a team. Sports are fun till you enjoy them.
Hi! You should try the sport you like! Then, if you become aware that it isn't good for you, you can give up and try another one! I've tried a lot of different sport in my life, now I play tennis with my boyfriend! It is a very funny sport!
Miss Roses
Dutch, English