Good & important question Do you consider graffiti to be form of vandalism,or a form of art ?
Both ! It is a form of art but used at the wrong place. Just because we are good at graffiti does not mean we have the freedom to paint something that does not belong to us without permission. There is a very important aspect to freedom. We are free to do anything but only till it does not infringe on some other person's freedom. We need to realize our responsibilities towards society. It's very important to be a good citizen and human being before being a good artist.
To me, it's a form of art, but maybe that's because I can appreciate where it originated from (in New York City, where I was raised).
It is a form of art since that exist respect for the public space and maybe, people use ecological products.
sed boozak ya spong
heh...I am not.