Jay
Which brand of mobile phone do you use?And why you choose it? I use iphone cause it is delicate and designed well. Not too big and not too small that I can use it even one hand. Also, there are more games, tools in Appstore than Google play. However, the new maps sucks that I consult where train station is, it actually shows train station in neighbor country....
4
0
Hey there! First, corrections - reply to the question in the comments section. :) *** I use (an) iphone (be)cause it is delicate and designed well. Not too big and not too small(, so) that I can use it even (with) one hand. Also, there are more games (and) tools in Appstore than (in) Google play. However, the new maps suck(). (When) I consult (better - search) where (the) train station is, it actually shows (the) train station in (a neighboring) country....
i am using samsung galaxy , and i just like its features :)
Okay, so - I use a Google Android phone (Samsung) - the Nexus S. I bought it cheap when I was in Hong Kong and have had it for almost a year now, and I really like it. I beat it up a lot (drop it, scratch it, and generally treat it roughly) but it works every time. I've noticed it's become a little slower in the last month or two, but really, I can't complain about it. I think I would like an iPhone just as much, but they are so damn expensive! :(
Jay