Hassan
How to say "I love you people" in Spanish? Does "Te quiero gente" give sense!?
9
0
as simple as it sounds "Los quiero a todos"
FORMAL Amo a todos ustedes Me encanta todos ustedes TO FRIENDS amo a todos de vos I think this should be correct :) I stand ready for correction though :)
Hi it is better to say "I love people" and the meaning in Spanish it is Yo amo a la gente. I hope this answer it would be useful to you
I would say: ¡Gente, os quiero! o ¡Os quiero, gente! Aquí tienes una foto: http://desmotivaciones.es/3526402/Os-quiero-gente
Si dices una frase como ésta se sobreentiende que no estás en un contexto formal. Yo simplemente diría: Gente, ¡os quiero a todos!. On the other hand, you know there are differences between spanish from Spain and southamerican spanish, so it all depends on which kind of spanish you want to use. In spain, we will definitely say what I have just written unless you want to use it in a formal context. Hope it helps.
Hassan
Arabic, English, Spanish
Spanish