Curtis
Please can you translate the following text in French? Ouais, trop content de t'avoir prépares bien tes affaires car on ira faire plein de trucs
The punctuation is wonky so it makes it a little difficult to understand. This is how I understand it: Yeah, [I am] very happy to have you. Prepare your stuff* because we are going to do many things. *Meaning: take the necessary gear/equipment. I don't know what you are planning to do. I hope it makes sense in your context.
So it means : yeah, i'm so happy to have you here (to your friend's place) = ouais trop content de t'avoir. Pack wisely ( take the appropriate clothes and things necessary to your stay) cause we are gonna do a lot of stuff together = Prépares bien tes affaires car on ira faire plein de trucs !
Yes, I am very happy to have a good preparation of your business, because we will go to do that stuff. Just for reference, thank you.
I think we could translate it like that : "Yes ! Very glad to have you here. Pack up your stuff, cause we are going to do lot of things." Hope I have been helpfull :)