dora
what's the difference between fatigue and tired what's the difference between fatigue and tired,/your help in this matter is great appreciate
1
0
'Fatigue' is a noun. I think you meant 'fatigued', which is an adjective like tired. If I am fatigued, it is usually more intense than tired. I cannot function at all well when I am fatigued. If I say a person is fatigued, or suffering from fatigue, I would probably get a picture of a person who is unable to do their work or anything else well. It also refers to being mentally tired. If I am tired, it tends to mean that I can still function, but could use a little rest. I just wouldn't do as well as if I was fully rested. I can also use it to say that something has happened too much. "I'm tired of your complaining." = I have had enough of your complaining.
dora