juliana
Community Tutor
Whether the biggest reason of poor person is lazy? My one friend began to become poor, I suggested him to find a job, but after a long time, he still hasn't a job, I don't know why too, because he is at other coutry now, I can't see him and understand him too, and I can't help him too. I asked him, he said it's very complex, very difficult in UK. I don't know about the west country. Whether the biggest reason of poor person is lazy? If you find a job hard, you'll have income, and you can feed yourself well, you won't be poor...
6
0
I don't think so, it reflects their knowledge of people. It is not true... There are many lazy people who are wealthy.
I see.
At present times, in Europe, it's sheer hell to find a job. I actually think there is more work in China! You can only work hard if you find a job. And Trillian is right too, poverty is hard work. To survive on a low income in Western Europe, it takes a lot of cleverness. That much even, that if you would be that clever, you would not be unemployed. I think many people underestimate how difficult the poor can have it in a rich country. And then they are even mocked as lazy and worse-less. Like you cannot be poor in Western Europe? Please believe, a lot of people have it a lot worse in Europe, than for example the middle class, or even lower middle class in China.
Ah? Maybe sometime it's, but sometimes you could think a way to improve this condition.
No, poverty is hard work!
juliana
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Other), English, French, Japanese, Spanish
Chinese (Cantonese), English, French, Japanese, Spanish