Pavel V
My homework I need your help in my homework. Please answer to my short questions: What's your name? Where you live? (Country, City) What's you job? What are languages you speak? What are thinks you like? Who's you favourite singer? What's you favourite food?
10
0
What's your name? - Bannasri Where you live? - Thailand. What's you job? - I'm a teacher. What are languages you speak? I speak Thai. What are thinks you like? - I like to swim. Who's you favourite singer? - Eminem. What's you favourite food? - Fried rice. ^^"
Davide China Shanghai software engineer chinese music,making friends michael jackson chinese fodd
Okay, let me be your partner then :P Siva India I am a Territory Manager in a General Insurance Company I speak Malayalam, Hindi and English I love to play computer games, interact with people and try to play my flute :P Too many to mention. The latest favourite is Celtic Woman Chilly Chicken :D Tell your teacher that your partner doesnt live in your country :P
I have a exercise " Ask your partner the questions in prev. exercise. Complete the form with your partner's information". But I haven't any partner and I wrote this question here.
I think that Jelmer thinks that you are trying to get us to answer your homework questions, that you homework is answering these questions in English. Is your homework to take a survey of foreigners. Describe the assignment and I might help you. People in this forum don't like to do somebody else's homework but they will help.
Pavel V
English, Esperanto, Russian, Spanish
English, Esperanto, Spanish