yagami light
what's meaning of the sentence ?and how to explain it? We are supposed to discuss what an increasing number of people consider to be an inherently dangerous product. I suppose it to be a subordinate clause; an increasing number of people as Subject consider to be as Predicate an inherently dangerous product as Object so the sentence seems to be complete ,why do we use" what "as conj? where did i go wrong? thank you very much
1
0
I really don't think a lot about grammar when I speak. Let me break down the sentence for you : There are two main Sentences here : We are supposed to discuss (an increasing number of people consider to be an inherently dangerous product) : We are supposed to discuss something ... What is that something ? Also an an increasing number of people consider something to be an inherently dangerous product What is that something ? Both are the same thing : So we say, So we are going to discuss about something that an increasing number of people consider to be an inherently dangerous product So we are going to discuss WHAT an increasing number of people consider to be an inherently dangerous product ****************************************************************************** I didn't know any other way to explain this :P Others knowing the technicalities of grammar may be able to help you better :D
yagami light
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese